Ready to join us for Skills for Living?
- Two-day hands-on and experiential workshop with lots of exercises and activities
- Expert guidance from practising AcuEnergetics® Practitioners
- A beautiful colourful booklet with everything we cover in the workshop
- Nutritious and delicious morning and afternoon teas on both days, supplied by the local farmers markets
Can I make it a weekend-away?
Yes! If you’d like to join us, and are coming from out of town (or just want the weekend to yourself!), you’re welcome to book a ticket with accommodation. Accommodation is at the beautiful 4-star Sage Hotel overlooking the beach, a short 10 minute walk to our workshop venue Lotus Health & Wellbeing Centre.
Packages with accommodation include accommodation on Friday and Saturday night. You can enjoy a single room or share with a friend.
How to Secure My Spot?
Email Caroline on firstname.lastname@example.org, sharing what you would like to get out of Skills for Living (a couple of sentences is perfect!), and the ticket type you’d like to sign-up for.
What are the ticket options?
- Workshop Only
- Normal: $595
- Early bird:
- $495. Save $100.00
- Full payment by Friday 30 November.
- Workshop + Accommodation (Full payment by Friday 30 November)
- Private Room: $995
- Twin Share: $745
- Payment Plan
- Deposit of $99 by Friday 30 November.
- Followed by five payments of $99.
A tax invoice with bank account details will be provided.
Refunds are not available for this event. You’re welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else.
I look forward to sharing the magic of learning to feel energy and use it to be able to treat your friends and family.